Project Montauk The Time Travel Chronicles

It was during my first visit to​ the​ historic Montauk Lighthouse that I noticed the​ huge radar dish which immediately identifies the​ base. I must have been about eight years old and remember asking my parents about the​ monstrous structure. My father said it​ was part of​ a​ system to​ detect incoming enemy aircraft or​ missiles. as​ a​ retired Air Force Officer,​ he would know about that. However,​ I’m certain that he had no idea what future (or past) events would give that base such an​ infamous reputation.

I had plenty of​ friends that worked in​ the​ Long Island technical community. During the​ days of​ the​ Cold War,​ those jobs were everywhere if​ you​ qualified. Part of​ qualifying sometimes meant having a​ parent or​ other relative already on​ the​ inside. David was a​ good example. His father worked for the​ government or​ government contractors since the​ days of​ the​ Second World War. That helped David put his engineering degree to​ good use for the​ same company where his dad worked until his death a​ few years back.

I thought I had a​ good working knowledge of​ the​ Philadelphia Experiment up until 1987. After years of​ researching it​ and speaking with second and third hand witnesses,​ I was about to​ get a​ bit closer. David asked me to​ come and give a​ lunchtime talk about UFOs for his coworkers. His company sponsored these midday events once a​ month for employees who cared to​ attend. it​ was all about lessening stress in​ a​ very stressful work environment.

After discussing UFO reports and sightings on​ Long Island for about fifty minutes,​ I asked if​ anyone had comments or​ questions. There were plenty. Most came from people that had seen UFOs themselves. For some reason,​ there weren’t many skeptics in​ the​ room. One guy asked me about the​ Philadelphia Experiment. in​ turn,​ I asked if​ everyone in​ the​ room was interested enough in​ the​ subject for me to​ spend another twenty or​ thirty minutes talking about it? They were.

I gave the​ group a​ kind of​ thumbnail sketch about the​ infamous World War II Navy project,​ then proceeded to​ explain how a​ simple program to​ degauss battleships turned into a​ massive project to​ make ships invisible. I explained how there was credible evidence to​ believe that scientists and engineers working out of​ Princeton under Einstein had actually made a​ ship invisible and opened a​ sort of​ space time portal during a​ series of​ experiments.

The experiments took place in​ the​ Philadelphia Naval Shipyard and along the​ east coast of​ the​ United States. the​ trial and error process saw a​ test crew placed aboard a​ battleship escort vessel for sea trials of​ the​ new technology. a​ technology which didn’t always work correctly costing lives and creating more questions than answers.

David called later that night to​ thank me for speaking at​ the​ lunchtime event. He said everyone that came to​ the​ event talked about it​ for the​ rest of​ the​ day and those that didn‘t attend,​ wish they had. I thanked him and admitted that I came away with as​ much information as​ I had imparted in​ terms of​ UFO sightings. After some friendly chatter,​ he invited me to​ his house on​ Saturday and said he had wanted to​ discuss something about my investigations. He asked if​ I would come alone and I agreed.

Saturday arrived and found me standing at​ David’s door around two in​ the​ afternoon. He opened the​ door and invited me in. My friend looked spent. I sat down in​ his living room and waited while he ran down to​ the​ basement to​ get something. He reappeared moments later with a​ large lockbox,​ opened it​ and handed me an​ old photo album. Then he dropped the​ bomb.

David’s father was a​ gifted engineer and had a​ knack for designing complicated machines and electronic devices. Radio and electronics were a​ hobby for him,​ but he was better at​ those things than most professionals. I assume both talents came in​ handy for the​ Philadelphia Experiment.

David asked me to​ listen while he read from the​ journal. it​ was a​ diary that his father kept during the​ early 1940s. He carefully chose sections that could be read,​ ignored others and explained that there were things he couldn’t share with me. I understood and was grateful for what he was willing to​ reveal.

He read about ten hand-written pages. Although no names or​ specifics were mentioned,​ the​ diary did note that he was at​ Princeton working on​ a​ project special project during World War II. He was one of​ several young prodigies personally recommended by Albert Einstein and engaged by the​ Navy. They were developing a​ system of​ magnetic detection devices to​ protect our harbors against infiltration by ships and submarines. These would be part of​ a​ multi-faceted system which would include radar,​ hydrophones,​ magnetic detection devices and more. That was what they told him.

Everything changed when he arrived at​ the​ Philadelphia Naval Shipyard. the​ group from Princeton was told to​ develop a​ system which would demagnetize ships and make them radar invisible. David skipped over a​ lot. When he resumed reading,​ his father was in​ the​ middle of​ an​ experiment with one of​ the​ moored ships. There were no crew members on​ board,​ just several carefully chosen junior officers that acted as​ caretakers.

During the​ process of​ testing equipment,​ there was an​ accident. it​ looked as​ though one of​ the​ junior officers was electrocuted. He accidentally touched an​ open circuit while standing in​ the​ middle of​ an​ area filled with electronics and powerful magnetic fields. the​ power was shut down and he fell to​ the​ floor. When the​ technicians got to​ him,​ he had a​ pulse and didn’t look burned. the​ young Officer was sent to​ the​ Naval Shipyard Hospital.

The junior officer was back with a​ clean bill of​ health a​ few hours later. David’s father and another member of​ the​ team spotted him and headed over to​ see if​ he was alright. Before they could reach him,​ the​ young man entered a​ hatchway and vanished around a​ corner. the​ engineers didn’t think much about it​ at​ the​ time because it​ was easy to​ lose sight of​ people inside a​ ship.

Several hours later,​ everyone was ready to​ call it​ day. the​ young officer was no where to​ be found. Despite a​ careful search through that ship and others in​ the​ area,​ he could not be located. the​ next day there was a​ more comprehensive search which turned up nothing. David’s father and his associate were extensively questioned as​ were others that saw him enter the​ hatchway,​ but no blame was pointed in​ their direction. Those in​ charge already seemed to​ know what happened to​ him.

The Navy was satisfied that the​ junior officer didn’t voluntarily vanish,​ was not a​ spy and probably fell overboard as​ a​ result of​ a​ belated reaction to​ the​ electrocution. That was the​ official position. it​ was more likely that the​ young man melted into the​ ship’s superstructure or​ floated off into some ethereal realm. That situation was repeated on​ a​ larger scale during other attempts to​ test Philadelphia Experiment technologies.

David stopped reading and stared blankly at​ me. I didn’t really know what to​ say. Sensing I was at​ a​ loss for words,​ he told me that this was the​ first and last time he would be able to​ share this information with me. I passed the​ photo album back to​ him; he placed the​ journal on​ top of​ it​ and carefully locked everything up in​ the​ box. I left with a​ million more questions than answers.

Sadly,​ David passed away a​ few years ago. His death was the​ tragic result of​ an​ auto accident and was completely unexpected. With no will or​ preparations in​ place,​ I asked his surviving relatives about any photo albums or​ a​ diary belonging to​ his father they might have found. They seemed genuinely surprised and said that no such items were found among David‘s possessions. I thought it​ wise not to​ pursue the​ matter. His death ended my agreement to​ keep the​ information he provided to​ myself.

A year after David’s stunning revelation I met several people with similar stories. They are Al Bielek,​ Preston Nichols and Duncan Cameron. All three claimed involvement with projects once headquartered at​ the​ Montauk Air Force Station. These projects used technologies developed from the​ Philadelphia Experiment and involved invisibility,​ time travel,​ mind control,​ remote viewing and psychic war fare. After a​ lot of​ phone work,​ Bielek,​ Nichols and Cameron agreed to​ meet a​ small of​ group of​ people assembled to​ evaluate their claims and film their testimony.

Their revelations about the​ Montauk Air Force Station were stunning and their attention to​ detail was amazing. I listened to​ them for almost twelve hours and ended up with a​ good four hours of​ solid information non film. One of​ the​ people who came there with me was a​ technical writer with a​ great deal of​ government project experience. I asked him to​ evaluate the​ information and render an​ opinion. When the​ session was over,​ he went home and didn’t call me for several days. When we finally touched base,​ he said that he was not able to​ sleep. He believed their story and it​ really troubled him. Without going in​ to​ detail,​ he said that it​ answered a​ lot of​ questions about strange things he came across over the​ years.

Government manipulation of​ time and meddling with people’s memories makes it​ difficult to​ draw a​ clear picture of​ what has happened and continues to​ happen through the​ Philadelphia Experiment and the​ Montauk Project. That information seems strange and convoluted to​ anyone unfamiliar with the​ world of​ secret government projects and technologies. However,​ that doesn’t make it​ any less true. Visit
Project Montauk The Time Travel Chronicles Project Montauk The Time Travel Chronicles Reviewed by Henda Yesti on August 12, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.